Menu

Can anyone link me to the whole lab set required for Apologia Adv. Bio?

I have been looking on Christianbooks.com but can not seem to find everything I need.

Does anyone know where I could purchase everything needed for the labs (microscope, slides, dissection kit, specimens set, coloring book)?

I found a specimens set with a fetal pig, cow heart, and cow eye, but I can't find the dissection kit or the slides needed. I also found the microscope and the coloring book.

Can someone either link me to them separately or where they are all together?

Thanks.

I found this: http://www.pennywiselearning.com/Apologia-Advanced-Biology-Science-Kit.html but am not sure if it has everything needed. I can't seem to find the dissection kit anywhere. The description for the item above said: "Apologia Advanced Biology Science Kit - Preserved specimens, dissection kit, microscope slides and more." but when I clicked on it the dissection kit isn't mentioned.

Is that what I would need?

Thanks.

Guest Cheryl in SoCal
I found this: http://www.pennywiselearning.com/Apologia-Advanced-Biology-Science-Kit.html but am not sure if it has everything needed. I can't seem to find the dissection kit anywhere. The description for the item above said: "Apologia Advanced Biology Science Kit - Preserved specimens, dissection kit, microscope slides and more." but when I clicked on it the dissection kit isn't mentioned.

Is that what I would need?

Thanks.

If you already have a microscope that is all you need. I don't believe you need a coloring book but might find it helpful/fun. Own everything except the specimens, which I will order from someplace different so they are larger/better quality. The ones packaged for the kit are very basic.