Menu

Help with AAS Level 2 tiles!

djwigg

On p. 7 of the Level 2 book, it shows the tiles I'm supposed to use for Step 1. Am I supposed to have two tiles with "Consonant Teams" and "Vowel Teams" on them? In other words, I have all the consonant team and vowel team tiles (aw, ao, ck, dge, nk, etc.) but not a tiles with the "team" titles on them... :confused:

It's been awhile since I cut those out, but the titles should be on the sheet with all the other tiles. Did you check the scraps from your tiles? If you don't have them anymore it's really not that big of deal. It's just a title for the group of tiles. You could easily make a title for each group on your own.

ETA: Ah, yes.... sorry, forgot you were working with level 2. Do you not have the level one tiles?

On p. 7 of the Level 2 book, it shows the tiles I'm supposed to use for Step 1. Am I supposed to have two tiles with "Consonant Teams" and "Vowel Teams" on them? In other words, I have all the consonant team and vowel team tiles (aw, ao, ck, dge, nk, etc.) but not a tiles with the "team" titles on them... :confused:

Yep they came with level 1, but if you are missing it they often replace stuff for a small charge, especially if you send them a self addressed envelope to put it in. Give them a call on Tuesday and I bet they will take care of you.

Heather

Yes, you should have a longer tile that says "Consonant Teams" and a longer one that says "Vowel Teams" on it. These longer tiles were on the bottom of the same tile sheet that the phonograms came on. If you don't have them, call AAS and they will help you out. :)

Merry :-)