Menu

knitting projects help me deal with stress

yaawwwnnnn...... I stay up way to late when I should be resting. Here's my midnight knitting madness the past couple weeks.

ravelry

It is intended for one of my daughter's for Christmas. Not sure which one though.

I started another one last night. :D Sleep deprivation or stress . . . . hmmm.

post-979-13535083881265_thumb.jpg

Here's a photo.

post-979-13535083881265_thumb.jpg

You're not alone! I was up until 1:30 last night working on a shawl. I have found that it's pointless to even try to sleep when I'm all wound up and stressed. Focusing on something like knitting for an hour or two always helps.

Hey! Maybe we should start a "midnight knitters" social group!;)

:D love it!

I understand! I can't even begin to say how many dishcloths I have made recently beause knitting also helps me to relax.

Me, too! Dh has actually asked me to slow down on this because we ran out of room in the dishtowel drawer. :tongue_smilie:

Hey! Maybe we should start a "midnight knitters" social group!;)

I'm in! I was up past midnight last night working on a scarf for a charity project. Didn't finish . . . maybe that's why I couldn't sleep. :D

Cinder

LOVELY dolly! I left a comment--- "Astridrobi" on Ravelry, but I use the same avatar everywhere so it's easy to tell who I am! :-)

I'm a stress-knitter too. I lay in bed tossing and turning and thinking, "What a waste. I could be up getting a TON of knitting done!"

Yawn,

astrid