Menu

where can I buy...

fleece or flannel pants (and tops) for smy kids for sleep wear WITHOUT the falme retardant chemicals on them. If you know, PLEASE let me know. I have a sensory kid who loves the SOFTNESS of fleece and flannel...sweatpants simply won't work...that is unless I don't wash them and cause them to loose their softness. thanks.

They are super easy to sew if you have a machine...and fleece is pretty cheap.

If you want to buy something and stay clear of the flame retardant chemicals, maybe cotton long underwear?

they may be easy for YOU to sew....but that is somehting I can't do. Maybe I can look around and see if I can find someone to help me. thanks.

I have seen fleece long underwear here for kids that is not treated. REI carries it. I'm not sure if it's what you are looking for and it's not cheap.

You could buy the material and take it to an alterations shop. They could probably make up simple pants like that for a reasonable price.

They are super easy to sew if you have a machine...and fleece is pretty cheap.

If you want to buy something and stay clear of the flame retardant chemicals, maybe cotton long underwear?

I have to agree here! I made some with my 7 year old son this week. If HE can do 90% of the work - YOU CAN DO IT!!! :) (I mean that as cheering, not screaming!). You can - they are fun and quick and easy. And way cheaper.

What sizes are you looking for? If you want fleece or flannel pants for a young boy, you want to find the ones labeled 'lounge pants' or fleece pants. They can't call them pajamas if they don't have the flame retardant stuff on them.

I am looking for size 4-5 and 7-8 boys and maybe 7-8 girls. I have been looking for lounge pants...but not finding what I want. But I will keep looking. thanks.

Kathy