Menu

Planning impared mom needs help stat!

Guest QueenMum

Guest QueenMum

Hello all, so glad to see that this is such an active forum! I am a HS mom of 3 ages 9, 6 and 3. I am going about things a bit differently this year and trying to have a more CM focus still using my Classical conversations materials as memory work. I am having a hard time making a schedule / time slot for all that is suggested in ambleside online or Easy Homeschooling. Wondering if anyone has a good suggestion for a day plan for teaching a 3rd and 1st grader. Any printable planners out there that you just love that are dummy proof and don't have a lot of spaces you end up not filling in or using? Any suggestions would be great. I really feel like I'm winging it this year and I don't want to provide a substandard education because of my lack of ability to figure out how to "plan" Thanks in advance!:grouphug:

I am a planner!!!!! I LOVE planning. I had two separate planners and papers floating all over the house (my poor dh!). Anyway, in comes The Well Planned Day. It is a homeschool planner, house planner, and ME planner all rolled into one beautiful, colorful spiral-bound book. It may be too much for what you need. Here it is: http://wellplannedday.com/plannerswpd1011.html. Something more simple and streamlined might me something from here: http://www.donnayoung.org/forms/planners/index.htm. Good luck!