Menu

50th Wedding Anniversary gift ideas

We have become pretty good friends with our neighbors and they are celebrating their 50th anniversary. Their children are hosting a party for the event and we are invited. It isn't a formal event, more of a barbecue type thing, but I think there will be quite a few people there (I'm guessing 100-200). I know they don't expect a gift, but we'd like to give them something. Problem is, I'm terribly uncreative and can't think of any ideas. So, I'm here to ask for help...... can anyone give me an idea of an appropriate gift?

Edited by Country Girl

Do you know what the family is giving? My grandparents favorite gift was the video someone made of the party that they could watch over and over. The person making the video went to each guest, had them introduce themself, and asked how they met or knew the couple. If they had a special memory, that was shared as well. Another person framed their invitation in a beautiful frame.