Menu

Sticker books?

Snowfall

Where can you get high quality books for a little girl to keep her stickers? All I find nowadays are little, pocket-sized books with thin, paper pages. When I was a kid I had sticker books with thick pages that I think were even laminated. I want something like that. Any ideas?

Do you mean she would take the stickers off the sticker page and place them in a special book? Or do you want a book to keep the pages of stickers in? As a kid I used to keep my stickers in a photo album. You know, the older ones where you peel back the plastic to put the photos onto a sticky cardboard page. She could put the stickers on the plastic pages. I don't know how well they'd come off should she want to move them, though. Can't remember that far back. :tongue_smilie:

If you're looking for a place for her to "file" her sticker pages I'd look at those pocket photo pages. You can find them in the scrapbook section of your local craft store.

Cinder

Thanks. :) I was looking for a book for her to put her individual stickers in, but with waxed or laminated pages so they could be moved around. I decided we'd make a project out of it instead. She drew some "scenes" on a few pages, which we laminated. We also included some blank colored and white sheets, some special printed paper that looked like a sunset over the ocean and some that looked like clouds in a blue sky, and some pretty sparkly card stock. We can't make the sheets into a proper book, but we're going to 3 hole punch them and put them in a 1 inch binder. She's really excited about it.