Menu

BRAG ALERT!!!!! DD11 made Travel Lacrosse Team............

Awesome! Congratulations!!!!

:hurray::hurray:

Thank you!:001_smile:

:hurray::hurray:She must be so proud!

How is your son feeling? He is improving - not as much pain. We had blood work on tuesday and we go back to the doc next week..you are so nice to ask.

How are things? Did you have any damage? I've been checking all day!

We had hot and humid today -- could just not get over the humidity. No hint of anything amiss here.

Very cool! Dd's friend Cara from church plays lacrosse--I didn't know it was so big around here for 9-11 year olds.:D
It is HUGE here! This is our 3rd or 4th year - can't remember.

:hurray:

Congrats!!!

Thank you.:)

Very good!!!! Congrats to her! My ds12 plays goalie too!
Isn't it tough to be the parent of the goalie? I sat by myself all season - not with the other moms.

Isn't it tough to be the parent of the goalie? I sat by myself all season - not with the other moms

Congrats to your dd. Yep, it's tough when the goalie is your kid. When ds played soccer he was goalie for a time. I think I was more stressed out than he was!

Cinder

Congrats to your dd. Yep, it's tough when the goalie is your kid. When ds played soccer he was goalie for a time. I think I was more stressed out than he was!

Cinder

:iagree:Yup - that was me. She took the losses hard, but I think that I hurt more for her than anything else. Another mom told me that when her son was goalie, she spent the entire season sitting by herself not talking to anyone - which is what I did last year.:001_huh:

Edited by MariannNOVA

:iagree:Yup - that was me. She took the losses hard, but I think that I hurt more for her than anything else. Another mom told me that when her son was goalie, she spent the entire season sitting by herself not talking to anyone - which I what I did last year.:001_huh:

I do this at soccer. It is even worse when your DH is the coach! (I have threatened to change the locks when he puts one of our kids in as keeper.)

I do this at soccer. It is even worse when your DH is the coach! (I have threatened to change the locks when he puts one of our kids in as keeper.)

:lol: DH coached three years ago - and I didn't know anything about the game, so whatever he did, I wasn't bothered.:001_huh: Come to think of it, I'm not so sure HE even knew what he was doing.:glare:

:iagree:Yup - that was me. She took the losses hard, but I think that I hurt more for her than anything else. Another mom told me that when her son was goalie, she spent the entire season sitting by herself not talking to anyone - which is what I did last year.:001_huh:

It's even worse when your kid is the ref. While I don't normally go to ds's games I caught the tail end of one once. I was early picking him up and dd Had To get out of the car and move around. Ds tries so hard to use good judgment and not nitpick the players' actions, but some of those coaches can be pretty brutal.

And again, I think it bothered me more than it did him. <sigh>

Cinder