Menu

Anyone else watching Camp Rock II???

No, we are not watching it. We got rid of the dish a couple weeks ago. I have to not say anything about it or dd will be mad.

We're talking about giving up cable tv within the next few months (apparently there are more options coming out - Google tv and Apple tv are two we're looking into). Anyway, not having the Disney channel is a real sticking point for us! I don't let my youngest watch anything but the little kid shows on that channel, but the teenage shows? My older two really like those and they're just so tame compared to other shows. And, I like them!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I promise not to say a word to your dd!!

Did my daughter misunderstand the ending? She just went upstairs crying, and I wasn't watching so I don't know what happened?
No that makes sense based on what my dd9 told me happened. It might be considered a sad ending BUT at the very, very end, it ends with a happy ending.

Trying to not reveal details for those who will see it tomorrow or after.

Okay. I'm a geek. I loved the first one. Probably because my kids liked it so much. And, it was so sweet. Anyone else watching it tonight?

We recorded to watch tonight! Looking forward to it. Uhh... I mean, the kids are looking forward to it! Yeah... that's it! :D

I watched it all by myself and told my DH that I was unavailable if anyone called. My sister did call and my DH told her I was busy and would have to call her back during a commercial break. Yup, I'm a dork.:lol::lol::lol: But then I watch almost all the non-animated teen shows on Disney.