Menu

? for those using BJU MATH newest editions...

1GirlTwinBoys

Does the TE give solutions vs.just answers? We're using levels 1 & 2 currently, so it's not really needed now, but what about 3rd & 4th grade levels? These levels are also the revised editions so just curious if the problems have solutions. I called the company and one of the authors told me they do, but it doesn't look like it from the online samples. Would rather know from someone that has or is actually using the program.

FYI, they are in the process of revising 5th grade and then will do 6th.

Edited by 1GirlTwinBoys

I'm using BJU 3rd and so far it's just answers. Nothing else is really needed yet. The answers usually coincide with the lesson plan. So if you're learning about the missing addend, the answer is 5 and the problem is 7 + n = 12 n = 5 It'll tell you the entire problem. So if you just answer 5, it's not really complete, because part of the question is how you got it. But this is so far on word problems. We're not too far into 3 yet. Does this make sense?

Distance Learning Online is homeschooling made easy. When you enroll your child in BJU Press DLO, he can learn anytime, anywhere. All he needs is a computer and a high-speed internet connection, and he is ready to go. The student login allows access to high-quality video content for each course, online assessments, progress-tracking features, and more. You can purchase entire grade kits K4–12 or individual courses for grades 1–12.

That is from the BJU Press Homeschool website:

http://www.bjupresshomeschool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContentView?pageName=distance-learning&storeId=10151&mpe_id=10544&intv_id=19001&evtype=CpgnClick&catalogId=11201&langId=-1&ddkey=http:ClickInfo