Menu

Its COLD outside!

Wow. I'm ready to move wherever you are. While we've had a lower-than-average-temp summer, we won't see the end of it for 2 more months. And that will just get us back into the 80s. We don't have a chance of COLD weather till January-ish.

Make a snowman for me when it snows. :)

I would totally trade places with you!!!!!!! I am NOT ready for this! We get easily 8-9 months of cold a year. :confused:

We have about 9 months of cold here too! I'm ready for it though. Time to hit the books and the colder weather is sure to help. And, my dh is a dairy farmer and the flies are unbelievable in our house!! We do everything possible to keep them from getting in but I kid you not he must spend an hour every night killing flies or we have a plague on our hands. It really is unbelievable. Things we didn't know when we got into this! Anyway, I'm ready for the cold to hit and be rid of them!!

We have about 9 months of cold here too! I'm ready for it though. Time to hit the books and the colder weather is sure to help. And, my dh is a dairy farmer and the flies are unbelievable in our house!! We do everything possible to keep them from getting in but I kid you not he must spend an hour every night killing flies or we have a plague on our hands. It really is unbelievable. Things we didn't know when we got into this! Anyway, I'm ready for the cold to hit and be rid of them!!

We live across from a ranch an are full of flies to. I pay my dc a nickle for every fly they swat and I tell you they are getting rich off of flies its that bad! I guess that is a plus. They are all stuck to my ceiling now though because of the cold so it is easy swatting tonight!