Menu

Phonics Road Little House lit study ?

abrightmom

Ladies,

Just wondering if using the Little House lit study would give me a feel for the meatier, non spelling portions of PR without buying an entire level? I see that it is sold separately which makes me wonder . . .

I bought then sold Level 1 (long story) and I'm still struggling with regret (Linda warned me) . . .

Thanks!:001_smile:

Ladies,

Just wondering if using the Little House lit study would give me a feel for the meatier, non spelling portions of PR without buying an entire level? I see that it is sold separately which makes me wonder . . .

I bought then sold Level 1 (long story) and I'm still struggling with regret (Linda warned me) . . .

Thanks!:001_smile:

Katrina, with all the choices out there it's so hard.

I'm still looking at PR 2 and like Tina mentioned it looks like it can be done but you might get sucked into the spelling portion too :D because it all looks so good.

Just wondering, are you sure you'll get the dvds if you purchase it separately? Just asking because I purchased the whole set and the dvds are together. I would double check with Mrs. Beers to make sure. Maybe later I can check with mine. I was up until 4:00 a.m. I need to wake-up still :tongue_smilie: