Menu

Free Museum Tickets

IMO, that's the day to mark on the calendar as STAY HOME AND STAY SANE day.

:D I detest freebie days..... too busy, too hectic, too loud...... always well worth the $ to pay to go on a quiet day.

I take note of district pro-D days too & mark them on my calendar as HIDE AT HOME days.

:D I detest freebie days..... too busy, too hectic, too loud...... always well worth the $ to pay to go on a quiet day.

I take note of district pro-D days too & mark them on my calendar as HIDE AT HOME days.

You sound like my DH. We do not go anywhere on freebie days for the same reasons.

All the museums listed in my area are ones that we get into free anyways with our museum membership. That $90 was soooo worth it, in less than 3 months it has already payed for itself, almost twice.

:iagree: That right there is good advice. :D I made the mistake of taking the family to one of our $2 days at the zoo, and it was one of our least favorite days of the entire summer.

Thanks for the link though! That's actually a really good deal for some of the Seattle area Museums!

:iagree:

Someone sent me an e-mail re: this last night and I looked up museums in our area. More than half of them are free on a daily basis anyway, so why in the world go on an advertised "free" day and fight the crowds?!