Menu

Thank you everyone for all your help....

..now I have my 10th grade schedule almost complete! Here is what my mom and I have so far:

Math: Lials algebra, TT geometry/ considering MUS geometry, Saxon algebra (Crazy with all the math right, but this is for a good reason)

Science: Apologia Chemistry w/ Virtual Homeschool Group courses

English: Notgrass and TOG w/wordly wise

History: SOS history & geography, Notgrass

Spanish: SOS spanish 2, Rosetta Stone

Photography: Books at the library

Bible: doing our own thing and possibly lifepacs

P.E. IDK yet!

Thanks everyone for all of your help, this has really helped me with finding low cost items and the right curriculum for me.

:grouphug::grouphug:

Wonderful news! I guess you and your mom came up with a plan! Congrats!

Are you and Tigersgrowl in touch w/ each other? Both of you have a lot in common, at least in "driving the bus" so you can homeschool this year!

Best wishes, and BTW, we're envious that you are still on summer break!!!

Valerie

..now I have my 10th grade schedule almost complete! Here is what my mom and I have so far:

Math: Lials algebra, TT geometry/ considering MUS geometry, Saxon algebra (Crazy with all the math right, but this is for a good reason)

Science: Apologia Chemistry w/ Virtual Homeschool Group courses

English: Notgrass and TOG w/wordly wise

History: SOS history & geography, Notgrass

Spanish: SOS spanish 2, Rosetta Stone

Photography: Books at the library

Bible: doing our own thing and possibly lifepacs

P.E. IDK yet!

Thanks everyone for all of your help, this has really helped me with finding low cost items and the right curriculum for me.

:grouphug::grouphug:

Wonderful news! I guess you and your mom came up with a plan! Congrats!

Are you and Tigersgrowl in touch w/ each other? Both of you have a lot in common, at least in "driving the bus" so you can homeschool this year!

Best wishes, and BTW, we're envious that you are still on summer break!!!

Valerie

Thank you so much, I was just so excited that I had to write it down/tell everyone and thank you and everyone else for all of your opinons.

No I am not in touch with tigersgrowl, but I have heard of her and maybe we should get in touch with each other. And yes, I am still grateful we are still on summer break, my mom doesn't want to rush us back into school, she wants us to take our time and not feel overwhelmed. I get that from all my ps friends as well!:D

It looks good, but it looks like you're doubling up on a few subjects. You probably only need one choice for Spanish. Notgrass and Tapestry of Grace would be a lot for english and both would cover history too.

I didn't realize that, lol I think I will just use Notgrass considering it covers english and history, which is great. I am just finishing up Rosetta Stone 1 for Spanish and will use SOS spanish 2 to see how that goes.

Thanks you guys for the help and support!;)