Menu

Who else is hot?

Johnny%20Depp%20-%20Melt%20Trigger2.jpg

oh...wait, you were talking about the weather..sorry...wait...no I'm not. :D

Yummy. That made me smile.

We must have your weather then today :D It is 77 and rainy here-but still humid :glare:

Sheesh! I hate it when you guys are cooler than us. My parents in GA often have days that are cool (with central A/C mind you) when we are sweltering here (with no A/C.)

Cold front in Texas last week. We're sighing with relief in the 90s rather than 105+. Yes, 95 is hot, but it's noticeably cooler than 105.

And, yes, I did think this was going to be a survey who else here is hot. I thought Parrothead was feeling mighty pleased with herself today!

Earlier this week it got up to around 110 (which was lovely fun when I was tramping around in nice work clothes to get to my new job, but couldn't park anywhere near). Then it suddenly turned cold, and yesterday it felt like fall, in the 70's. Today it's a nice sunny day, not too warm.

My 10yo has been watching Pride and Prejudice, so I'll just stick with Mr. Darcy...

firth.jpg

We had a 30 degree drop in temperature from last week Wednesday (110) to Saturday (80). It's a gorgeous day today - mid 80's but it's supposed to heat up again! The trees in Maine are already turning color? The few we have that turn color don't turn till the end of October.

Cold front in Texas last week. We're sighing with relief in the 90s rather than 105+. Yes, 95 is hot, but it's noticeably cooler than 105.

Yup. We've gone from "stinkin' hot" to just plain "hot." :tongue_smilie:

And, yes, I did think this was going to be a survey who else here is hot. I thought Parrothead was feeling mighty pleased with herself today!

An oldie-but-still-hottie: Sam Elliott :-)

mask04.jpg

Edited by Ellie

Johnny%20Depp%20-%20Melt%20Trigger2.jpg

oh...wait, you were talking about the weather..sorry...wait...no I'm not. :D

:smilielol5:

Yup, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to jeans, boots, and fall shirts!!!!! I'm in NH and we are having the same heat wave, BUT, it was pleasant in the shade. Humidity was VERY LOW!!!!!!!!!!!:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Y'all are horrible! The only thing that comes to mind when I see their pictures is quick SCROLL down fast, I can't let him (them) see me like this...sweaty, hot from having our AC go out...I REFUSE to buy another one this year, so if we can just keep our windows open at night, swim during the day (it's getting chilly in that pool!) maybe we can hold off on another hefty appliance purchase!!! UGH!!!

Molting here in Alabama.

Y

An oldie-but-still-hottie: Sam Elliott :-)

mask04.jpg

I love his voice. :blush:

It's pretty toasty here in Michigan this week--about 90 and very dry. We mowed the lawn today and the clippings dried so quickly, it smells like fresh cut hay out there.

Of course, it had gotten so long we probably could have had it raked and baled. :tongue_smilie: