Menu

Teaching Co - Sale on all courses!

I have Elizabeth Vandiver's Classical Mythology, The Iliad and The Odyssey. I'm listening to Classical Mythology and looking forward to move to the books.

Unfortunately the course I want the most right now (like I need another one!) isn't on sale right now. It's ok. It will be soon. :) That's what I love about Teaching Company.

Sorry, I meant to answer your question. I don't have that one but definitely agree it looks interesting.

The Teaching Co. has all their courses deeply discounted. Great prices on sale through today, August 29th.

Yolanda

The Teaching Company sends different sale codes to different people, so if you got one that's good on "all courses," you would need to post the "Priority Code" from your email (or catalog) in order for anyone else to get the same deal. Without the code, only selected courses are currently on sale.

For example, the sale code for all high school courses is 47658. It expires at midnight tomorrow night (Monday 8/30).

There is also a coupon code AJAW which should take an additional $10 off any order.

Jackie

I received an offer with a priority code for 75% off all the courses, but when I went to place my order on-line, I found that ALL the courses were on sale and the ones I wanted were even less than they were when they were on sale a couple of months ago. Go check it out.

If you clicked through to the TC website from the link in your email, it would have automatically registered the priority code. I've been to the TC website twice today, and the courses are *not* all on sale unless you have the specific code for that. If you post the priority code at the bottom of your email, then everyone will see the same sale prices you do.

Jackie