Menu

Prayers please - my nephew died today

He was 36 years old and it was extremely unexpected. He had a pulmonary embolism, and died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. He leaves 3 children. My sister and bil are devastated. His 15yod is just heartbroken.

Any prayers are appreciated.

So, so, so young. :( Prayers for your family and his. :(

He was 36 years old and it was extremely unexpected. He had a pulmonary embolism, and died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. He leaves 3 children. My sister and bil are devastated. His 15yod is just heartbroken.

Any prayers are appreciated.

I'm so sorry, Stacey. Praying for His peace, strength and love in the days ahead. :grouphug:

It's so comforting to know people are praying. Today my niece took my nephew's dd to get some of her belongings and there was a confrontation with the wicked stepmother. It made my niece angry, but it was brief and over with. They were able to get a good bit of her stuff. She says the only positive thing that will come of her dad's death is her never having to live with that woman again. It's so sad.

I told my sister today that it's almost like her Cinderella story. And since everything is in my nephew's name, and we live in a forced heirship state, she is entitled to half of everything, at least. It won't make up for her loss, but there will be something to help her future.

My b-i-l is having an extremely difficult time. I have never seen anyone as overcome with grief as he is. It is heartbreaking to see. There will be many tough days ahead for him and my sister.

Thanks again for reading and letting me vent.