Menu

Anyone get Parents or Parenting the Early Years Magazine? ~need something inside

Parents magazine and Parenting the Early Years magazine (August and September issues) have a coupon inside for 20% off diapers at Amazon. For those of you who do buy diapers there, it might be a pretty good deal for you to check out. If you find you will not be using the coupons, I would love to use a few of the codes! Please let me know if you have any to spare. We'd really appreciate it!

We have both issues and I'll PM you the codes since we're past that point too. You wouldn't happen to know about what page they are on would you?

The best I know it's on a pull out card somewhere in the middle (how's that for a page number? LOL) Bright colored... maybe orange?

I have one, if you still need codes.

Yes, I can still use them. I plan to make several orders and I also have a friend who said she'd love some if I find more than I can use. I think I can use one from each different magazine per customer on different orders. Thanks so much! You all are a great help!

You all are great! Thanks so much for your extra codes. I can still use a few from Parenting the Early Years.

On another note... I have some red box codes for one night free rental at any Kroger location. They printed out at the register thing. They are valid through 8/31 and we will not use them, so if you want any let me know and I'll pm it to you! Thanks!