Menu

Best Buys at CurrClick? For 3rd, 4th and 5th/6th grade?

dansamy

As in title...I've been perusing, but not seriously searching through, CurrClick's titles. Are there any "must-haves" on your shelves (HDDs) from them? My dc are using Trail Guide to World Geography and Alabama History at co-op. These were both bought from CurrClick. I already own all of Math Mammoth, which I know is also sold on CurrClick. Are there any other gems? I could use ideas for spelling, vocabulary, writing, foreign language, art, supplements for history and science maybe....

I like the items from Teacher Created Resources, although none of them are on sale right now. I bought their Mini-books for Parts of Speech and Punctuation.

Have you looked at Igniting Your Writing? It looks very good as a supplement to WWE/Writing Tales and it is heavily discounted right now. I am definitely going to get this.

Also in my wishlist for future purchase (lol!) are the Novel Ideas series - comprehension helps for various popular children's books.

The following items are not on sale but have been recommended on this forum.

Paragraph Writing Made Easy

The Anti-Colouring Books

Vocabulary Packets - Greek and Latin Roots

Hope you find something you like :-)

BTW, I hope you don't mind the hijack, but how do you like the Trail Guide to World Geography? It is discounted right now, and although my dd is probably too young for this, it has been in my wishlist for a while. I would love to get some reviews.

TIA

I like the elementary level of geography. The intermediate was a bit above the abilities of my 3rd & 4th graders. There isn't a textbook. It's a workbook/notebook & a teacher's guide with minimal instructions. There's a lot of searching out the answer on your own with an atlas or globe. I think it's good for them to learn to find things.

Edited by dansamy