Menu

LFC printable vocab cards?

BearLair

Guest aquiverfull

I have heard that once upon a time there were free flash cards on the site. They are no longer available. However you can buy the ClashCards from them. Hope that helps.

They have this online flash card game that is fun.

I also wish they sold just plain flash cards. I have the Clash Cards game but we haven't tried to play it yet. It overwhelmed me. But I don't do game instructions very well. My kids loved the Bingo game that was in the back of the book (I think the Activity book) that's fun to do after you've accomplished 15 chapters or so. This was for the LFC A books, btw.

Yes, please use this link to download the cards again! They are now on Headventureland.com

http://headventureland.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=6&Itemid=41

We spent some time debating whether the free cards would be too much competition for the Clash Card game that we now sell, and they were not posted for a time. Due to much popular demand, though, we are happy to put them back up. Please enjoy!

Guest aquiverfull
Yes, please use this link to download the cards again! They are now on Headventureland.com

http://headventureland.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=6&Itemid=41

We spent some time debating whether the free cards would be too much competition for the Clash Card game that we now sell, and they were not posted for a time. Due to much popular demand, though, we are happy to put them back up. Please enjoy!

Thank you so much Joanna!! We are thoroughly enjoying LFC A and I've been meaning to make some flashcards but can never find the time. This is greatly appreciated. :)