Menu

Possible TMI -- Pregnancy Symptoms?

Guest ME-Mommy

Guest ME-Mommy

OK, slightly embarrassed to be asking this but I have no one else to go to...and you'd think after having 3 children, I'd know what to look for!! (But these symptoms are different than anything I've experienced before...)

I have been having some weird symptoms -- and I'm hoping I'm pregnant -- but don't want to get my hopes up unnecessarily. (We've been "trying" for years -- youngest is 11; have had 2 confirmed miscarriages since 2004.)

- feeling tired

- BooKs feeling "full" and very sensitive (noticed today left one might be "leaking")

- lower abdomen feeling "full" but not crampy

- increased "drive" (IYKWIM :lol:)

- cycle late (but I'm irregular -- sometimes 30 days, but sometimes as long as 90 days) **embarrassed to admit that I forgot to mark down the last cycle, but I think it was second full week of July**

The nearest store is about 1/2 hours drive...would you make a special trip??

Thanks in advance!!

Edited by ME-Mommy

One of my big symptoms is always having to get up and pee in the middle of the night--if that is happening, then definitely test, LOL. Seriously, it sounds like it could be. I would want to know, so I would probably make the drive (and buy a few tests at the dollar store so I didn't have to come back for awhile, LOL). I hope you are!

:auto: I would go. Good luck!

I have a funny story... my gums started bleeding after brushing my teeth one morning. I looked up what might cause that to happen randomly. Meningitis came up and it said "causes: pregnancy". I thought, "how odd that meningitis can actually cause pregnancy. Maybe it has some sort of affect on hormones that makes you more likely to become pregnant?" I pondered that new information for about half a day when it dawned on me that it meant pregnancy is a cause of meningitis! (duh) I ran to the store and sure enough, I was pregnant!

So if you come down with bleeding gums... use extra protection!

One of my big symptoms is always having to get up and pee in the middle of the night-

That's EXACTLY how I knew I was pregnant with #3!! I almost never get up in the middle of the night, and when I was getting up every night for a week or so, I knew.

Guest ME-Mommy

I went to the store today... :)

+ :hurray::hurray::hurray:

Thanks for "listening" and all the thoughts...I've been taking a good multivitamin and extra B-Complex w/ Folic Acid. :) :) :)

I went to the store today... :)

+ :hurray::hurray::hurray:

Thanks for "listening" and all the thoughts...I've been taking a good multivitamin and extra B-Complex w/ Folic Acid. :) :) :)

How exciting!!! I pray the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly! We just found out about 2 weeks ago that we are expecting again too!

Congratulations!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ME-Mommy

I guess this was not meant to be...

This morning I was woken up by extreme cramping in my left lower quadrant...which was followed by me "passing" a mucous-type sac with a black mustard-seed-sized speck and then I started bleeding pretty heavily.

Another "bundle" has joined the angels today...:Angel_anim:

I guess this was not meant to be...

This morning I was woken up by extreme cramping in my left lower quadrant...which was followed by me "passing" a mucous-type sac with a black mustard-seed-sized speck and then I started bleeding pretty heavily.

Another "bundle" has joined the angels today...:Angel_anim:

Ih bless you, sweetie. I am so sorry. :grouphug: and prayers.