Menu

Old Navy online - jeans deal for boys -

Wow -- what a great deal! THANKS! :)

I don't know what size my ds would wear in Old Navy, so maybe we'll visit the store so he can try on some different styles... and then come back home and order them online so we'll get the 30% discount!

Do you know if online purchases can be returned to the Old Navy stores if they don't fit?

Thanks again!

Cat

thanks!

I kept having to go back and try a different style, because I'd get some in my cart and then they'd say it was out of stock when I tried to check out...so order soon if you want these, everyone! $7/pair is only a couple of dollars more than my Goodwill, so I loaded up.

Thanks, I could only shop for my girls and got lots of great deals. Evidently when your waist is 28in and your inseam is 32in they don't really make pants for you, my poor son might have to wear his shorts all winter long! I looked in both the boys and the mens and couldn't find anything that might fit him. I'll have to really look around.

Melissa