Menu

williamsburg visit and small dog...

we are taking a planned at the last minute trip to Williamsburg. Found a hotel that will allow our small dog close to the historic area. I know Busch Gardens has a kennel for use when you visit there.

Does anyone have experience with the kennel at BG?

What about the historic area? Can we walk our dog around? I know we can't bring him into buildings, but could we take turns waiting outside with the dog.

I found one doggy daycare in Williamsburg. It seems to have good reviews, but it only lists weekday hours. So, I am concerned about weekends.

Thanks

I was at CW Tuesday and saw a dog inside the Visitor's Center. (I was surprised by it, but there it was!)

I have friends who've gone to CW w/ their dog and did the taking turns thing you mentioned.

Sorry I can't help you w/ the BG or any doggy daycares.

Have fun. We *heart* CW!!!

we are taking a planned at the last minute trip to Williamsburg. Found a hotel that will allow our small dog close to the historic area. I know Busch Gardens has a kennel for use when you visit there.

Does anyone have experience with the kennel at BG?

What about the historic area? Can we walk our dog around? I know we can't bring him into buildings, but could we take turns waiting outside with the dog.

I found one doggy daycare in Williamsburg. It seems to have good reviews, but it only lists weekday hours. So, I am concerned about weekends.

Thanks