Menu

School Room Photos

Hedgehogs4

I was so jealous when everyone was posting their school room photos a couple of weeks ago. We have been redecorating ours all summer, and this week has been the final push to get done in time for school starting next week. It's done! Photos are posted on the blog! Please come see!

Love it! :D

Where do store your little stuff like staples, stapler, tape, sticky notes... the stuff YOU need to use. (It wasn't obvious from the pictures).

This is a particular problem for me... For now, the things I use are in one drawer and one cabinet. But, inside that cabinet and that drawer, it's a mess!!!

I have to do organization on a smaller level. What do you do for that smaller level? :001_smile:

Ah...very nice!:001_smile:

I am DROOLING over how much SPACE you have!

I do not take it for granted, believe me. But you would not believe how far legos can get scattered. My son thinks that every square inch of that floor space is for him to build, have wars, operate his catapults. Once school starts he will be confined to the one (not so small) side of the room.

Love it! :D

Where do store your little stuff like staples, stapler, tape, sticky notes... the stuff YOU need to use. (It wasn't obvious from the pictures).

This is a particular problem for me... For now, the things I use are in one drawer and one cabinet. But, inside that cabinet and that drawer, it's a mess!!!

I have to do organization on a smaller level. What do you do for that smaller level? :001_smile:

The green stacked bins beside the white cubbies hold all that stuff for me. They have all that stuff, plus notebook paper, scrap paper, colored pencils, etc. IKEA, baby...that is pretty much what all that furniture is, minus the sofa / chair and toy cubbies, which i wish were from ikea.