Menu

AG shout out. . . .

1bassoon

Well, that was fun!

I just got off the phone with Erin from AG. And after she was most patient with me for not recognizing who it was - and launching in to a completely irrelevant story about my dog :blush: - talked me through a sentence in Season Two.

If I lived closer, I'd bake cookies and bring them over. Talk about customer service!

I like sugar cookies with frosting! :tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:

It was my pleasure!

I'll put the kitchen crew on it! My son was mighty pleased at your comments about his grammar abilities :D A 14yo excited about grammar - go figure!

Here's the famous dog picture that I was babbling on about:

post-1085-1353508382104_thumb.jpg

Awww, what a face!

Sometimes I get phone calls like this:

Mom: Hello! My son Sedgewick and I have been arguing for the last ten minutes about where the prepositional phrase in this sentence goes. Can you help?

Me: Sure! Let me start by saying this: You do realize you're arguing GRAMMAR with a 13-year-old, right? You also realize that you can really argue something unless you understand it, right? This is a good thing!

LOL!:tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:

Oh, and don't forget the sprinkles. I LOVE sprinkles on my frosted sugar cookies ...