Menu

tunza cards- reusable/rewritable flashcards

ThreeBlessings

tunza cards

I just wanted to share this cool product. I ordered two sets from Rainbow Resource. They are very handy! smile.gif You write on them with permanent marker, then use rubbing alcohol to clean them. They're two sided. They don't smudge and you can use again and again. I've written out our first week's vocabularly words, three corner multiplication/division facts, and our Latin words. You could use these for Spelling (we do Sequential Spelling, so our words change every day so I'll stick with the chalkboard for this), phonics, and I'm sure a tons of other stuff.

tunzacards.com

Here's the link to the website. There's not much info there, but there is a contact us button for asking ?s. The cards look to be the same size as regular index cards. If anyone tries the laminated index cards please post the results. I would think they would smear when handled, but who knows! I've tested my tunza cards and they really do not smear at all.