Menu

Question about Homeschool version of Rosetta Stone

Ruth in NC

Guest Cheryl in SoCal

It comes with a disc of supplemental materials (workbooks, tests, etc). I'm not sure of the other differences because I've never had the regular version. There can be up to 5 students using the Homeschool Version but I don't know about the regular.

Guest Cheryl in SoCal
Thanks. Perhaps I don't recognize the workbook pages on my suppl disc. My Hebrew is practically nonexistent so I may just need a Hebrew reader to help me. At least now I know there should be something on the disc.

Again, thanks. Ruth in NC

If Hebrew is set up the same way as Spanish you will have the program disc set (one for the program and one for each language level), one supplemental materials disc (in its own separate sleeve) and one audio companion set (one disc for each language level). On my supplemental materials disc the files are all labeled in English. I'd give RS a call and have them help you figure everything out. They've been very helpful when I've called.

Guest Cheryl in SoCal
I have all the discs you mention, but the files are all in Hebrew. My Hebrew readers will be home tonight but I think you're right, I'm going to call them.

Thanks again.

You're welcome :-) I can see where that would cause some difficulty, LOL.