Menu

Your "just one thing" task for tomorrow......

organize your tupperware cupboard. You will be so glad you did! I did mine a few days ago and I smile now everytime I open it! :) (rather than mutter angrily to myself and possibly throw miscellaneous lids when it all falls down when I open the door.)

btw-doing "just one thing" each day really helps if you're overwhelmed! Pick a drawer and organize it! Then stop for the day. Or clean out your purse. Then stop. Eat the elephant in tiny bites. :D

I am cleaning the dining room. There's still boxes in there from when we moved and I'm not even sure why I hadn't unpacked them already. I think I looked and thought "Uh, too hard" several times and today when I looked I thought, "Ah, they go up in that cupboard, and that will fit in that drawer." This is good. I want to put my baskets in the corner of the dining room so there'll be room in the kitchen window to start some sunflower lettuce when I finally remember to buy some potting mix.

:)

Rosie

Totally second the plastic cupboard clean up. All the lids and containers jumbled any which way. I moved mine to a different cupboard and oh my, what a difference!

Those lids drove me nuts. I put all the lids in a 2.5 gallon ziploc bag - round lids in one bag, square/rectangular in another bag.

Much better. I :001_wub: ziplocs.

My "just one Thing" must do tomorrow........

Thank the Lord that it is the LAST MONDAY of summer camp. :party:

I work for Girl Scouts this summer for 7 weeks to help with $$ for curriculum. I earn enough $$ for like 4 years of supplies:hurray:

Although I do LOVE what I do (Archery instructor and Canoe instructor), 7 weeks of doing it every day is tiring....

robin in NJ

I absolutely HAVE to finish this one last task for my Humanities class. It's brought me to tears more than once (probably more due to life problems, health issues, etc than the actual project); and I just have to get myself together and get this project DONE!

It is days like tomorrow I wish I had a girlfriend to do a project beside rather than taking an online class. My hubby just doesn't "get it;" and he's so not sophisticated enough for my work (though it's sweet that he'll try). Anyway, so when I get this done, I'll have one more term (and 17 more credits) under my belt!

So it's 6:35 to 9:35 wherever you are. Got a plan to make your "one thing" happen? Get it done already?

I have almost finished the objective part of the assignment so just have to do the subjective which I'm going to assume is a lot easier as I know how *I* think and feel a lot better than I know facts to incorporate. I think I'm going to say it'll be 2 or 3 this afternoon before I get it finished, just because I see so much left to add then I have plenty of editing, I'm sure. The big goal, I guess, will be 6pm when my college mentor calls me :)

Mine's got to be meal planning. I'm too hot & tired & stressed to turn the contents of the freezer into cognizant (is that a word?) meals.

I made potato soup the other night, & it was embarrassing how excited they all were about *food.* LOL

(You know, I've been filing.) ;)

Move bookcase from entry way into my bedroom.

My father is moving in with us at the end of the week, so trying to declutter/organize/make some room in common rooms, and this is the last task on *my* to-do list. (DH's is still long as we're having to take down the kids' computers and move them out of the library to get my Dad a room of his own that he has to share with our books)

I agree. I love being organized. For my tupperware, I have a large rectangular Sterilite container that holds all of my small plastics and lids. This is stored on one of my top shelves in my cabinet. Next to it, in the other cabinet, I have my Stain Shield Rubbermaid larger round and square sets with lids in a round plastic bin.

It really helps to stick with a certain set so that sizes stack nicely.

One thing to do today

Go through all of your junk mail, the mail you keep setting aside for another day, clip and store coupons, organize food and misc. coupons, purge catalogs and magazines. Then, try to get in the habit of dealing with the mail each day it comes in. :D

organize your tupperware cupboard. You will be so glad you did! I did mine a few days ago and I smile now everytime I open it! :) (rather than mutter angrily to myself and possibly throw miscellaneous lids when it all falls down when I open the door.)

btw-doing "just one thing" each day really helps if you're overwhelmed! Pick a drawer and organize it! Then stop for the day. Or clean out your purse. Then stop. Eat the elephant in tiny bites. :D