Menu

Zune

I bought myself a Zune on a whim. I meant to buy myself an ipod nano but the Zune just seemed so cool and cheaper than the ipod touch. I played with a friend's once and she seemed to love hers but that's all I know about them. I haven't opened it yet so I can still return it. What do you guys think? Return or keep? Anybody have any experience with these things? I'm dying to rip open the package and play.

We've had many different brands of mp3 players, and the honest truth is that they all do pretty much the same thing. I have the 30gb Zune, and it's lasted 2 or 3 years now. The only thing I don't love is that it doesn't have bookmarking capability, so I can't listen to several different audiobooks without losing my place. Other than that, it does the job and holds a ton of books, plus it's compatible with my library download system.

DH has one and DDs12 have his old one. They like them fine. I don't. I don't like the interface--the round disc-y thing in the middle drives me bananas. It doesn't bother them, though, largely, I think, b/c they're used to it. The program that it uses to talk to the computer isn't the most user-friendly thing ever, either. I think it's really hard to say whether you'd like it or not. :) If you fooled around with your friend's and liked it, it's probably fine for you. :D