Menu

Filing system if you use HOD...

I read THE thread and I got sucked into the craziness. :tongue_smilie: I want to plan out my year and do the filing, etc. I got a box and had file folders and everything I needed. I sat down to file and just stared at everything that lay before me. I looked at my HOD guides and thought, "Why are you doing this you silly woman? It's all right here for you!". HOD is so "open and go" that it all seems so redundant and a waste of my precious time to file. We use R&S for grammar (a text), Saxon or Singpapore for Math (Saxon is a text). The HOD guides will keep me on track as far as knowing what we need to do. It's all there! The only thing I would be filing is the paper the kids would use! I have a supply list all typed out for ME to use to see what supplies I need weeks ahead of time. It is in a binder with my yearly schedule layout, my 7th graders weekly schedule, other schedules, etc. Tell my WHY I should file or HOW I should file?