Menu

Help for stuffy nosed 4 month old...

I have some YL oils and a Washington homeopathic kit (30c). What can I use that will be effective? He keeps waking up. I'm sitting him up in his reclined high chair in hopes he'll go to sleep sitting up. What other natural remedies will help? I don't want an ear infection.

I have some YL oils and a Washington homeopathic kit (30c). What can I use that will be effective? He keeps waking up. I'm sitting him up in his reclined high chair in hopes he'll go to sleep sitting up. What other natural remedies will help? I don't want an ear infection.

What is a Washington Homeopathic kit? Does it contain one of those ball shaped contraptions that can suction certain things out of nostrils?

I cannot remember what the proper name for this device is but I remember using it...a lot during the first year. Rocking, singing and walking around with him draped over my shoulder helped a lot but that was many years ago for us. :)

No, not nursing. :( Sounds good, though. I've used the saline drops and aspirator several times. (that's what you were trying to think of) :) The high chair is helping him breathe, but he's socializing with me and not sleeping. (I don't know if that's a smiley face or sad face.) :) :(

The Washington kit is about 50 different homeopathic remedies. It's fairly new and I really don't know what is better to use, so I was hoping to get some advice.

I have a feeling I have a long night ahead of me. :001_unsure: