Menu

Loving Leap Frog Letter Factory

OK, so I just have to say, Letter Factory has made a huge difference for us. I first heard about it thanks to this forum, and bought it for my daughter for Christmas. She was only about 15 months old, so we only recently started watching it (she just turned 2). In the last month, she's learned ALL her letters and points them out to me all the time. She only started talking about 3 months ago, so this is huge for us. She's been really behind in every major milestone so far, but now she points to B's in books and says "b..b..b". Anyways, I just wanted to say, thank you to all who recommended it! I am now among you!

Yes, these really helped Ben learn how to read. He just couldn't even remember the difference between A, B and C, but he wanted to read like his older brother. I got him the DVD, and within a few days, we were driving home. He saw a sign and said, "D - I - P" spells dip. We then began using Alpha Phonics.