Menu

Poll (ladies only): How tall are you?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought I was 5'2", but I've discovered that I'm a hair taller than most women who say they're 5'2", lol... If I measure myself, there's no way to cheat and say I'm 5'3", lol, but either those other 5'2" women are lying, or... ;) So let's call it 5'2.5"

Sorry "Rebel" (but you'll be glad to hear), I am even shorter than you! I'm 4'7". My husband is 5'11". Therefore, my children have a chance to be over 5 feet! YAHOO :o) So far, my eldest dd, 11, is 5 feet and still growing!

Wow! I can't believe I'm not the winner for the shortest. WooHoo!

I'm 4' 11". My husband is 6 feet, so I understand the hope that the children will have a chance at some height! My oldest has surpassed me in height as well.

Well, looks like I win the "Tallest Homeschool Mom" award. I am 6'5" tall. Honestly! Peek a Boo, Aubrey, Vkay and Jami in TX will all vouch for me.

Malenki, ChocolatePrincess, Stacy, Kdeno and MotherMayI:

I am so excited to see other tall ladies here. I agree with everything you said about shirt length and jeans. Whenever, I find clothes that I like and that fit I always get one in every color. LOL!

I glad we are here because we are really helping to bring up the height average on these boards.

Well, looks like I win the "Tallest Homeschool Mom" award. I am 6'5" tall.

I have a feeling you will not be beat in this category:lol:. I love being tall! As far as clothes go I tend to shop at Eddie Bauer, GAP, Old Navy- and I am finding talls in regular department stores more and more. I have a harder time finding shoes that fit...and I am only a size 11!

I was going to add to my original post:

No- I am not a model,

Yes- I did play basketball

and...It's raining (How's the weather?)

I'd love to hear from the other tall ladies some of the lovely questions they have heard over the years.