Menu

If my ribs won't fit in a slow cooker, can I do them all day in the oven at low temp?

I have no idea how to cook my beef ribs, but I do know I'm going to be fairly busy today. I want to throw the ribs into the slow cooker, but there are too many. Can I throw them into an oven all day, and if so, at what temp?

:lol::lol::lol: I just wanted to say that you KNOW the next time we 'channel Doran' your post will be the first one I do. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I just wanted to say that you KNOW the next time we 'channel Doran' your post will be the first one I do. :lol::lol::lol:

No kidding!

4kids, please rethink this. You need your ribs to protect your vital organs and allow you to walk, etc.

If you cook them, they'll only provide one meal and then what will you do to protect your chest cavity?

:lol:

I was thinking the EXACT same thing.

No kidding!

4kids, please rethink this. You need your ribs to protect your vital organs and allow you to walk, etc.

If you cook them, they'll only provide one meal and then what will you do to protect your chest cavity?

:lol:

OMG!!!! I'm laughing SO hard right now!!!!!

I was thinking the EXACT same thing.

OMG!!!! I'm laughing SO hard right now!!!!!

I'm thinking what the HECK are these ladies talking about...channeling Doran and all...then I went back to the title of the post and laughed my butt off!!!!!!

roflol

BTW, I cooked my ribs and they needed to be done more in the oven. On the upside I'm now a few pounds lighter. :lol: