Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LadyR

Can dd do an online Bible study (Beth Moore) for credit?

Trying to come up with an elective for my dd, we thought about having her do a Beth Moore online Bible study. (Living Beyond Yourself which is a study of the fruit of the spirit.) This is a 10 week, 5-days-a-week study that includes a workbook and lectures. I did this study myself and spent anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour per day.

Can I give her credit for this course? Half credit? Quarter Credit? If she does this as an elective, I need to list it on the course description with my letter of intent. What would you call this course?

Yes, you can give her credit. Have her record her hours spent in study/prayer/meditation. Count any discussion time you have with her over the material. Many people count 60 hours as .5 credit and 120 hours as one credit.

That's a great study, BTW. One of my favorites. : )

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin