Menu

I have my first high schooler now....sniff sniff

HI there! I am semi new to the forums! I am a wife to an amazing godly man Patrick. I have 7 children. 6 boys and 1 girl. My oldest started 9th grade today. We all gathered in our schoolroom early this morning. We proceeded to pray over each of our children. My husband and I were praying over our oldest and I just busted out bawling. Where has the time gone? He is an amazing young man seeking the Lord and is so diligent in his schooling. I am so proud of him and yet give God ALL the glory! I have learned a lot from this forum so far and look forward to getting more encouragement. I only pray I can offer the same! :grouphug:

I so understand how you feel! My oldest will be starting 9th grade in a couple of weeks. I would prefer to bury my head in the sand and pretend it's not happening. We have homeschooled him since first grade and cannot believe how quickly the time has gone. What a blessing to have them home with us!

We started today as well and my oldest is in 9th and my younger one is in 8th...I'm struggling with almost a post-partum sort of depression with the elementary/early middle school years gone...I have such mixed emotions lately and I have been doing a whole lot of praying!