Menu

They are gone!!!! All of them! With no more coming

We have had 3 sets of company for the last almost 6 weeks straight. First was my mother in law, father in law and neice. They were here for 3 1/2 weeks. Then when they left 2 days later my sister in law and her friend arrived for a week visit. The day after they left, my husbands cousin and their family arrived here for a week and a half.

Don't get me wrong, I love having family over, but 6 weeks (minus a few days in between) is a long time to have a house full of houseguests! We can finally :chillpill: and get back to normal! :hurray:

Wow -- I would be exhausted!!!

We never have overnight houseguests. I am just not cut out for having people in my house for that long -- I really need my privacy!

Hope you're able to get some quiet time for yourself now that all of the company has gone home.

Cat

WOW! I would have have several panic attacks by now. I can only handle about 3 days worth of company and then I start freaking out. As my dad says, "Fish and family are only good for 3 days in close quarters". Kudos to you for making it through!!! Now go put up your feet and chill!

Yeah! I'll cheer with you more next week. My people should be here any minute.
:iagree: We've been hosting people too. At one point we had 10 people here! I agree, love the people, but it'll be nice when we can get back to a "normal" routine!

We also have friends coming any minute! We haven't seen them for about 3 years, so it'll be GREAT! Then we're getting our ds16 ready to take to a boarding Christian Academy. He loves it there, and gets lots of opportunities for service and mission trips, etc. that he wouldn't get here. The same day or so (not quite finalized, waiting on word from the University), we need to get our oldest, ds19, off to a Christian University in Mexico! Whew, still lots to do! :tongue_smilie: HOWEVER, a week from today we may be back to just us and getting ready to start dd's9th grade school year! Looking forward to it, though I've totally enjoyed the summer!

My in-laws arrive on Friday, and they are staying for a week, but it will feel like 6 weeks because their visits are something we stress over/dread. I'm already yearning to return to our routine, and they haven't even arrived! :tongue_smilie: