Menu

Mosdos Lit.

Guest momk2000

Guest momk2000

Hi,

We will be using Mosdos Lit. for grade 4. I purchased just the student book. Does anyone use the workbook? I thought about ordering it, but wondered if it is worth it or just busy work?

The Mosdos workbook provides written exercises that focus on matching sections of the text. For us the amount of writing required in the workbook is just right (more than we usually do but not so much to be tedious).

recommend buy;)

Hi...hate to be a hijacker... How do you like the stories in Mosdos? I've been looking at this program also and can't find any samples. It's also hard to find other people to review this curriculum (I guess it's not very popular).

Any comments on Mosdos would be appreciated!

Guest momk2000

We have not started using the book yet, but in reviewing it, the stories look great! I can't wait to use it and dd seems pretty excited about it too. We will likey begin within the next 2 weeks. :001_smile:

Hi...hate to be a hijacker... How do you like the stories in Mosdos? I've been looking at this program also and can't find any samples. It's also hard to find other people to review this curriculum (I guess it's not very popular).

Any comments on Mosdos would be appreciated!

We purchased the 'Ruby' 4th grade level for this upcoming year, but DD started using the materials almost right after UPS delivered them. :001_huh:

Anyway she has not really been such a self-starter with the rest of her 'school' books .

We purchased student text/workbook plus the teacher's manuals, but no test CD ( $$ constraints).

For us I am glad we found Mosdos (thanks to this forum), and would purchase again.

Guest momk2000

Ray,

What do you think of the Teacher Manual? Is it a necessary component to the course? I'm trying to do without it since it is so pricey.

Ray,

What do you think of the Teacher Manual? Is it a necessary component to the course? I'm trying to do without it since it is so pricey.

The teacher manual's, nice-to-have not a need-to-have. You know I did not really know what to expect with the Mosdos books, so I got as much of it as I could to give the program a fair shake. I think Mosdos is excellent with or without the teachers manual.

Edited by Ray