Menu

I just got Elemental Science and......

woolybear

I love it! This is science I can actually do. The way it is laid out is so clear and simple. I can easily follow it and add on a bit if I want more to it for my older ds. So many other programs have so much writing and busyness on the page I find it hard to use. This is just what I need. I am SO grateful I bought it. (After that huge, endless debate with myself.:tongue_smilie:)

My only problem now is I can't quite bear to cut off the bindings of the student books. They're just too pretty.:)

:party:That's awesome!!! I'm glad to hear that you love it because I just received an email saying that mine shipped out today! WOOHOO! I hope it doesn't take too long to get here, I'm way too excited and very impatient. I also ordered a bunch of other stuff today. I'm most excited about Elemental Science, Song School Latin, and All About Spelling. Probably because that is what I spent the most money on. Well not Elemental Science, that was a good price.

Edited by OleanderRain
those darn spelling mistakes...er...typos...

I love it too! Instead of buying the Plant Parts Book for Biology, I suggest getting the Usborne Science Encyclopedia. It will work for both Biology and Chemistry and has the needed plant section. I think Paige has an alternate chart posted on her yahoo group that you can use for what pages correspond to what parts if you choose this book instead.

Edited by sarawatsonim

I'm doing two programs. Biology and chemistry. I have spent way too much on everything so I am trying to piece it together with used books and a bit of library if possible. So, no, I don't have most of the books ordered yet.:sad:

Yes! I wish we would get another one of those stimulus checks we received a few summers ago.

I have ordered Physics and can't wait untill it gets here. This is good to hear. Is anyone going to be doing the 2 day program? That is my plan, but I got an email from the yahoo group that it won't be available until October.

Well, we are doing the 2-day, but it is the new Kindergarten program so the schedule was already included. We love it so far!