Menu

When you buy a new car is it worth it to go to the New Car Worshop some dealers offer

So I am trying decide if I want to go to this. The sales guy said they will teach us about all the gadget and stuff, have food, raffles, and a party type atmosphere. I want to bring my daughter too since she will absorb more about all the gadgets than I ever will!! LOL! This is for AFTER you buy the car. I bought it yesterday. Have any of you ever been to these types of things? I know Saturn has done this sort of thing too. Not many people I hvae talked to ever heard of such a thing.

Edited by Momof2kids

Sure, why not?

Just don't go if you're unable to resist hard-sell sales tactics. (Not all dealerships are hard-sell, but be prepared, just in case. If you've already dealt with the dealership, you probably already know what the salespeople are like.)

Otherwise, go and learn all about the cars, see what kind of deals they are offering, and buy something whenever you're ready.

Have fun!!!

Cat

normally I'd say no, not worth my time, but I just bought a new car and declined the salesman walking me through instructions on how to get things to work. I actually regret it.;)

LOL! Yeah we have alot of stuff on this car. It's more loaded than anything I've ever had. While it's all so cool, I hate figuring it out.