Menu

There is a reason some species eat their young....I am certain it has something to do

...with 13 year old boys, metric to english conversions, physical science, and mothers without chocolate.

Faith

Here I thought it had to do with two-year-old who think SCREAMING is the only way to express themselves and 6-year-olds who never...stop...talking. EVER!

:grouphug:

I got hooked on Discovery Channel's Deadliest Catch after hearing Phil Harris say, "Now you know why the Lioness eats her young." This was after watching his 2 sons in their 20s fight and argue with each other and him.

I have to say that my ds10 drives me to that point with the back talk and my dd3 does it with her whinning. Somedays I have to remind myself that I actually prayed for these kids because I wanted them LOL. Or in the words of my dh after a particularly trying day, "I understand why my parents became alcoholics after having children."

...with 13 year old boys, metric to english conversions, physical science, and mothers without chocolate.

Faith

:lol::lol::lol: You *HAVE* figured it out, and you *ARE* correct!!!:lol::lol::lol: But wait. You only figured out the FIRST part. The second? 18 year old boys know EVERYTHING. Isn't that cool? To know EVERYTHING??!!! I *SOOOOOOO* envy my 18 yos. :banghead: