Menu

Ordering from Horriblebooks.com...

I just place an email order with Ray at horriblebooks.com for our Spanish curriculum from Galore Park. The cut-off date for his next order was today at midnight. I place my order a few days ago. I haven't heard back from him about my total or how/when to pay. Will I? I'm concerned b/c this is our Spanish curriculum for this year and already, with this cut-off date, the order won't come until early Sept. Any experiences ordering from him?

I've had really great service from Ray the three times I have ordered from him. So I think you have cause to be optimistic. I must admit, though, I usually get an email back from him by the next day. So that concerns me a bit. So I guess overall I am no help! Sorry! I think I would try emailing him again to inquire. It may just be that he's been busy tabulating and placing the order and hasn't responded to the customers yet.

OK. So, I checked my "sent" box and lo and behold...NO EMAIL! AAAGGGHHHH! I KNOW I sent one! I sent a quick email HOPING it's not too late. Deadline was midnight (hmmm...CA time or my time?). Hoping it was CA time!

He is in San Diego, so I would guess his deadline is Pacific time.

I have bought from him many times and it has always been a wonderful experience. He is my favorite vendor. He does usually reply to emails right away though (usually within hours). If you get the email to him tonight, I am sure he will be able to get it in. I have contacted him a bit late before and he always managed to get my order for me. He will tell you in the email how much you own him and then where to send it. And if he should ever happen to make a mistake he will more than make up for it. He once accidently sent me the wrong book. He paid for return postage, fress shipping on the right book and threw in a couple of the gold $1 coins. Plus the address the box to Mrs. _____ the Great which my kids just absolutely loved.

All is well! He is very quick to respond. Thanks everyone.

Yay!

I've found Ray nothing less than a pleasure to deal with.