Menu

speach

My son when he was young had speach classes. I can understand him

but he feels friends often have him repeat multisyllable r controlled vowel

words and w words. This effects his desire to interact with others and asked me to help with it. He is entering 8th grade. Academically he is faily sound but does struggle with spelling and since spelling is an issue

is easily frustrated with writing, I wonder how much of the spelling issues relate to speach. Any programs or ideas of how to work with him?

Thanks in Advance!

My son when he was young had speach classes. I can understand him

but he feels friends often have him repeat multisyllable r controlled vowel

words and w words. This effects his desire to interact with others and asked me to help with it. He is entering 8th grade. Academically he is faily sound but does struggle with spelling and since spelling is an issue

is easily frustrated with writing, I wonder how much of the spelling issues relate to speach. Any programs or ideas of how to work with him?

Thanks in Advance!

LiPS can be used for speech therapy, though not cheap. CurClick carries Super Star Speech, which you might want to try first, given the price difference. You can buy just the letters he struggles with.

Heather