Menu

Spanish Children Magazine

I get Scholastic News gr bilingual (English on one side, flip it over and it's Spanish on the other ($5.00 yr for homeschoolers if you call them directly) and "Let's find out" (which is the kindergarten science one) in Spanish for $11.00 for homeschoolers (including all the teacher's materials to go with it).

I got the Scholastic News. Right in my price range. :001_smile:

Could someone who speaks/reads Spanish read the info on this page and see if they will ship to the US and how much it is? I know that's asking a lot but I would really appreciate it.

http://www.conmishijos.com/suscripcion_revista.php?revista=o

I can read Spanish marginally, so take this for what it's worth! :) On the bottom right, if you click where it says 'Resto del Mundo' that would give you the price for a subscription outside of the EU. Look mid-page on the left side in orange. It's 81 Euro for 10 issues, which is super expensive (106 USD!).

I like this idea of Spanish language magazines! We've been looking for ways to incorporate more daily Spanish practice.