Menu

Homeschool Mom's Retreat w/ Maggie Hogan of BIP...

If you live near Northeast, MD this might be of interest to you. Sandy Cove is a Christian Retreat Center located right on the water (it is gorgeous). They are having a Homeschool Mom's Retreat on Aug. 20-22 with Maggie Hogan of Bright ideas Press as the main speaker. She is a great speaker and a wonderful woman. I am planning to go to this and was hoping to find at least 3 other women from this board to come with me. Quad occupancy in a room is only $221 for the entire weekend, including 6 delicious meals. Our family has been to the Homeschool Week twice before and I can attest that Sandy Cove is a wonderful place. You can find more info. on their website http://www.sandycove.org. If you are at all interested, please PM or email me b/c I would love to get a group together to qualify us for Quad occupancy (savings of about $100 over single occupancy). Thanks!

Oh, I'd love to! I've never been to Sandy Cove but my dh has (he insures it) and says it's beautiful! But, my dd's b-day is the 22nd and she starts college the 23rd so I have to opt out. I hope you can find someone to share the costs with. Maybe next year;)