Menu

One of those "huh?" moments.

So, I went to Wal-mart to get a new battery for my watch. The associate told me she could not take the back off my watch. I asked her if I could use her tool to get the back off, and she said no, because I might break her tool. So what I'm wondering is... if she can't use the tool, and I can't use the tool, who's using the tool? :001_huh:

So, I went to Wal-mart to get a new battery for my watch. The associate told me she could not take the back off my watch. I asked her if I could use her tool to get the back off, and she said no, because I might break her tool. So what I'm wondering is... if she can't use the tool, and I can't use the tool, who's using the tool? :001_huh:

:blink: The mysterious tool...who is the tool keeper?

My fav is when in a Target type store and I ask the employee where something is and the response is I dont' know. WELL.. then WHO does????????

Guest Virginia Dawn

At target, I've been told that they will only replace batteries in watches purchased there.

I usually take my watches to the mall where there is a kiosk that replaces watch bands and batteries.

They won't do expensive watches or waterproofs that have tighter seals because they're afraid they'll be asked to pay for the watch if they ruin it..... I've had this problem, too...

My watch is soooo inexpensive. Probably not much more than a new battery. :)