Menu

What comes after Writing with Ease?

Sahamamama

The book isn't ready yet, but I found that the audio download of her lecture on MIddle Grades writing has been very helpful to me. I am sure that the book will repeat much of what she outlines in her lecture.

A person can listen to the lecture and use her method without necessarily having to buy a writing curriculum--which is what I intend to do this year with my 6th grader.

The book isn't ready yet, but I found that the audio download of her lecture on MIddle Grades writing has been very helpful to me. I am sure that the book will repeat much of what she outlines in her lecture.

A person can listen to the lecture and use her method without necessarily having to buy a writing curriculum--which is what I intend to do this year with my 6th grader.

Here is the link

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/store/middle-grades-mp3.html

Its called Writing With Skill, and SWB has made no promises about when it will be available. However, she is Beta testing it right now with 5th graders, so I'm hopeful it will be out before our kids need it :D.

I thought I read somewhere it's called Writing with Skill? And I **think** it's supposed to come out later this year?

Music to my ears! Oh, my! Dare I get excited?

Yes, very true. However, having a lovely hard-copy-open-and-go workbook is a glorious thing. :D

I doubt it is supposed to be out this year. I just got a new PHP catalog...well, at least new to me..not sure if it's BRAND new from the printer...anyhoo, it listed some new religion curriculum PHP is offering, God's Story, I believe it was and it was stamped with FEB, 2011 availibility (if I remember correctly)....so I would assume if PHP was printing anything else new in the near future, that would have been at least mentioned in the catalog with a date as well.