Menu

Kellogg recall some cereals

Thanks for the info. I bought my dds Apple Jacks for the first time in months due to a BOGO sale. My younger dd has complained off and on for the past week of a tummy ache. Nothing too bad just unusual for her. I wonder if the days of her tummy aches are days she ate cereal?:glare:

Thanks for the info. I bought my dds Apple Jacks for the first time in months due to a BOGO sale. My younger dd has complained off and on for the past week of a tummy ache. Nothing too bad just unusual for her. I wonder if the days of her tummy aches are days she ate cereal?:glare:

Was that Publix BOGO sale?

We did the same, Fruit Loops here. Luckily we have not got into them yet, waffles were also BOGO, so we have been eating those this past week.

Was that Publix BOGO sale?

We did the same, Fruit Loops here. Luckily we have not got into them yet, waffles were also BOGO, so we have been eating those this past week.

Yep! We only do it a few times a year when they are on sale and, of course, we picked this time.:tongue_smilie:

"The company said potential for serious health problems is low, but an "uncharacteristic off-flavor and smell coming from the liner in the package" could cause temporary symptoms including nausea and diarrhea."

Weird. Sounds like they're hiding something - because a "flavour" or a "smell" (of the LINER, no less) shouldn't cause nausea and diarrhea.

(but something actually absorbed into the cereal sure could)

Guest mrsjamiesouth

Thanks for the heads up. I just checked out our already 2/3 eaten box of Honey Smacks and sure enough it has the KN. Threw the rest out just to be safe, well at this point it is probably already in our stomachs...:glare:

I also got this at Publix BOGO, plus a coupon.:D

I have a box of Fruit Loops and a box of Corn Pops both with the KN code on them. Both are also almost empty already and I'm the main person who eats them. (that's a little embarassing to admit :blushing:). I haven't noticed any unusual smell or taste to them but I'm going to throw out the rest and call the 888 number in the morning.

Thanks for the heads up.