Menu

science shepherd courses

from rainbow resource. This sounds great to me! Has anyone had a chance to use/peruse??

We are particulary interested in the biology which comes with a dissection DVD. I have been asking about Thinkwell, and, well, haven't received any responses. It is my goal to purchase a science curric. by the end of the week (today is friday and I won't make the deadline).

This is from the new RR catalog.

Thanks!:)

• 1 month later...

I know this is an old thread, but we just received the Biology program. We will start using it in about a week, so I have only just looked through it all. So far, I am impressed. It looks to be colorful, organized, and thoughtfully laid out. I like the schedule in the parent's manual. There are even scheduled catch-up and study days. The content seems good in what I have read so far, and I can even feel the author's excitement about Biology come through the writing, and in the DVD labs.

I'll post an update after we have started using it for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
None that I can see. I thought I noticed an occasion scripture written somewhere, but I don't see them now.

Thank you so much for looking. I am incredibly tempted to get this even though I already have our biology plans put together for this year. It would be wonderful to be able to condense some of our work into a single text.