Menu

Moving from TN to IN searching for Umbrella

Guest TNFamily6

Guest TNFamily6

We have been using a Christian umbrella / satellite homeschool in Tennessee for the past 5 years and have never done this any other way. Due to the big Nashville flood, we have to move. Looking at Indiana for affordable housing, we would like to find a homeschool Christian satellite like we had here in TN, but in Indiana. All the grades, attendance, curriculum and such were done online. It was a very slick system. Does anyone know of a simular program in IN?

Thanks,

AX

If you're with Homelife, you can still use them for record keeping and the like even if you're not in a state that does the Umbrella option (I think that's just TN and FL). It sounds like all IN requires is attendance records, and HLA can more than adequately provide that. I imagine other TN satellites could, too-but HLA is the one I'm most familiar with.

PM me with exactly what you're looking for and what area you're moving to!

IN is a very easy state to homeschool in...just keep attendance. That's it. No one has asked for or looked at my records in the 6 years I've lived here. (But I have them, just in case!) You've required to put in 185 days.

If you're looking for more of an online school...that's different.